Exhibiting at Autism Learns is by invitation only, and exclusive to exhibitors at The Autism Show.
It is a highly efficient way to communicate your organisation's knowledge and expertise. We aim to bring you into conversation with hundreds of parents and carers of autistic children and young people, as well as professionals in education, healthcare and local authorities.
By exhibiting you will be able to:
- Get face to face with an expected combined audience of 500 parents, carers and professionals from across the national autism community by exhibiting in London (250 visitor capacity), Birmingham (100 visitor capacity) and Manchester (150 visitor capacity)
- Geographically target your marketing by exhibiting in either London/South East, Midlands, or North West of the country
- Meet key decision makers and influencers from local authorities
- Generate sales and referrals
- Develop new leads and contacts
- Grow your brand awareness in the pre-show marketing campaign as well as onsite
- Use the event as a platform to launch new products or services
- Increase traffic to your website
- Gain immediate customer feedback
We will be utalising the contacts and partnerships which we have developed over the last 10 years running The Autism Show, to run a highly targeted marketing campaign.
E-marketing – a highly targeted and comprehensive e-marketing campaign to over 50,000 email addresses of parents, carers and professionals
Specialist advertising and inserts – advertising within specialist autism and SEN media. A combined readership in excess of 200,000
Social media – targeted promotion on all major platforms
Simply set-up your stand an hour before opening, and prepare for attendees to arrive at 9am.
We will provide you with:
- 3x2m exhibiting space
- 2m draped table
- Two chairs
- Electrical socket
- WiFi connection
- Exhibitor entry on the event website (50 word profile plus logo)
Stand cost: £499
There are also a number of sponsorship opportunities available to enhance your presence before, during and after the event.
For more information please contact email@example.com
For more information please call 020 8882 0629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.